Bloomsbury Farm Summer Days, Thursday-Sunday, May 28th - June 21st, 2020
May 28th through June 21st
FARM PARK PASS: (Online: $6.95 | Gate: $9.95) Ages 3 and Up Need a ticket to play!
Select Attractions: Photo Ops, Corn Palace, Super Slide, Barnyard Buddies (farm animals), Game Time, Western Town, Tire Mountain, Jumping Pillow, Barnyard Ball Zone, Lil' Farmerville, Tube Slides, NEW- Bee Line (Mini Zip Line), Giant Chairs, Farmer's Wife Chicken Show, Duck Races
*We reserve the right to close attractions as needed.
**This ticket will not be valid at any other events or festivals. Price difference can be paid at the gate.
FARMERS MARKET OFFERINGS: (No Ticket Required to Shop):
* Seasonal produce grown here / local farms in the area
* Tea blends crafted by us
* Fresh eggs from our chickens
* Our famous caramel apples, fudge, & hand-popped kettle corn
* Dairy products from the one & only Dan & Debbie's Creamery
* Fresh baked breads from Rustic Hearth Bakery
* Local honey products from Ebert Honey
* Beer from Lion Bridge Brewing Company
* A selection of wines in our Wine Room
* Fresh flowers & wrapped bouquets designed by us
* Whole bean coffee from Iowa Coffee Roasters
* Art & ceramics crafted by Jessica here at the Farm
* Healing & nurturing house plants
& MORE! We can’t wait to grow this part of the business & we are proud to be working with such amazing local vendors!
***NO pets -***NO smoking (including but not limited to e-cig/vapor).
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS.